The right options for your business.
Save valuable time and leave the work to us.
We'll help make financing your vehicles easier so you can get back to business. Whether you're looking to finance or lease, we'll be right there to walk you through the process and make sure your business thrives.
The benefits of our Business Solutions Finance Plans1
Enjoy full-ownership benefits from day one.
- Competitive APRs
- Flexible terms up to 84 months
- Seasonal payment plans (not available in all states)
- Unlimited miles
- No excess wear and use charges
- Eligible new, certified and used Toyota vehicles, and new and used non-Toyota vehicles
- Balloon financing available in limited states
Consider this plan if you expect to use your vehicles for the long term and/or plan to operate them in a way that would exceed limits under a lease.
The benefits of leveraging our Business Solution Lease Plans1
Make the best use of your cash flow with lower monthly payments through a lease option. New and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles are eligible. We offer two different types of lease plans.
Closed-end lease plan2
Full use of your vehicle without the costs of ownership. It's a standard, closed-end lease with:
- Flexible terms up to 60 months
- Client responsibility for any excess mileage and excess and use charges at the end of the lease
- Early termination charges3
- Opportunity to return the vehicle or purchase it for the residual value at the end of the lease
Consider this plan if you plan to replace your vehicles every three to five years and drive fewer than 15,000 miles per year.
Open-end lease plan2
A lease plan free from excessive mileage or usage charges. You'll get:
- A commercial, open-end lease with a Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC)
- A projected end-of-term value of vehicle (TRAC value) set at lease inception based on anticipated usage of the vehicle
- Flexible terms up to 60 months
- Options to customize vehicles with specialty equipment and paint
- No mileage restrictions
- No excess wear and use charges at scheduled maturity
- Early termination charges will apply3
- The option to purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon TRAC value, or instruct TFS to sell the vehicle at the end of your lease4
Consider this plan if you anticipate high mileage and usage, or if you want to customize your vehicles.
Additional programs and services
We can help you save time and plan for the future with some additional offerings.
Vehicle credit line5,6
Plan ahead and streamline the process of acquiring future vehicles for your business.
- Pre-qualification good for 12 months, eliminating the need to go through the entire credit approval process each time you finance an additional vehicle
- Availability on all Business Solutions finance and lease options
- Helps free up cash to invest in other aspects of your business
Consolidated billing statements
Consolidate multiple billing statements into one monthly statement with summary details on individual accounts. Remit just one payment to cover all your accounts. Available on request for business customers with multiple vehicles financed.
Specialized customer service
Professional and knowledgeable customer service consultants will work closely with you getting to know you and your business so they can customize services to your needs. Call (866) 935-3388.
Looking for more?
Here's more information and helpful vehicle and payment protection plans for business owners.
Vehicle Service Agreements
Protect yourself from unexpected covered repairs after your vehicle warranty expires. Find the right level of coverage for your needs.
Guaranteed Auto Protection
Fill the gap between the insurance settlement and the amount owed on your total loss vehicle.
Prepaid Maintenance Plans
Avoid future payments and keep your business fleet protected.
Excess Wear & Use
Keep the road ahead smooth and simple with coverage for the end of your lease.
We've heard them all. Here are some common questions and their answers.
Small to medium-sized businesses doing business as legal entities (e.g. corporation, general partnership, limited partnership, Limited Liability Company or sole proprietorships) are eligible for TFS Business Solutions.
First you'll download a credit application. Then when you meet with your Toyota dealer you should also bring:
- Verification of corporate existence and corporate name. (examples: Copy of fictitious name filing, Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Agreement, Business License, etc.)
- Verification of authenticity and authority of signers. Download the Toyota Financial Services' Certified Resolution and Incumbency Certificate
- Financial documentation. Typically, you will need to provide financial documentation. This may include tax returns from the two most recent years as well as your most recent personal tax return.
To find the Toyota dealer nearest you, use use our dealer locator.
Your local Toyota dealer can provide you with more information on the TFS Business Solutions program.
Vehicle eligibility requirements apply. Subject to credit approval through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Programs not available in all states.
Usage exclusions: Vehicles used for rental, livery or for hire (e.g. taxi cabs), emergency, or law enforcement are not eligible to lease under the TFS Business Solutions Program.
Charges may be substantial if you terminate the lease early.
You are responsible for the difference between the net sale amount and the TRAC value, if the amount is less than the TRAC value
Finance and lease programs available on approved credit through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Programs may not be available in all areas. Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Please see your Toyota dealer regarding finance terms, restrictions, state eligibility and program compatibility.
Vehicle credit lines are subject to additional terms and conditions.