Skip to menu Skip to main content Skip to banner Skip to content Skip to options Skip to campaign Skip to footer

What if I cancel Paperless, then change my mind?

You can easily re-enroll in Paperless by following these steps:

  1. Log in to your account
  2. Select “My Profile” from the navigation bar
  3. Click “Paperless”
  4. Select the statements and documents you’d like to access online only
  5. Click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page and you will receive an “Information Saved” message informing you that your changes have been updated successfully

Still need help?

Couldn't find the answer to your question? Don't worry, you can contact us for more information.