Let's get you on your way.
Here are some things to think about and do before you visit your Toyota dealer.
Shopping for a new Toyota can be very exciting, but its also important to prepare a little in advance to help ensure a smooth experience.
Before heading to the dealer
- Spend some time on our website.
- Take a look at your budget and decide how much you'd like your monthly payments to be.
- Think about whether you'd like to buy or lease. Learn about some of our rebate & finance programs to get you into the right Toyota with the right deal.
- Learn about our Vehicle Protection plans, which can help protect your vehicle and your budget. Your dealer will also have all the details.
What to expect at the dealer
- Find a great selection of Toyota vehicles to choose from.
- Choose the model, color, trim, and any accessories you'd like while working with your dealer.
- Take your time. You want to get the details and the deal just right.
- Decide on the final terms and conditions of your deal, whether financing or leasing, with the Finance Manager.
- Remember to consider purchasing a Vehicle Protection plans, and make sure your dealer knows what you need.
- Complete your finance or lease contract and get your keys.
- Enjoy your new Toyota!