It's good to have options.
For your convenience, we offer a number ways to submit your payment.
This service lets you schedule payments online using your bank account. You can schedule a one-time or recurring payment.
To pay online, you'll need your full bank account number, including your bank's routing number. Simply log in to your TFS Account and add your bank information in your account settings.
If you have not already signed up for a TFS Account, register now.
You can make a payment with your smartphone by downloading our mobile application.
Pay by Phone
Our automated phone payment system will walk you through the steps needed to make a payment. You can make a payment 24 hours a day by calling (800) 874-8822.
For further details and program Terms and Conditions, read the Toyota Telephone Payment System Customer Authorization in PDF format.
Sign up for the TFS AutoCheque Program and we'll automatically deduct your monthly vehicle payment from the bank account you choose. Just fill out an application and we'll get you started.
Pay by Mail
Mail your check and payment stub to the address listed on your monthly statement.
Payments can also be sent to:
Toyota Financial Services
P.O. Box 5855
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5855
Toyota Financial Services
P.O. Box 4102
Carol Stream, IL 60197-4102
Puerto Rico Customers
Toyota Credit de Puerto Rico Corp.
P.O. Box 366251
San Juan, P.R. 00936-6251
Western Union Quick Collect (WUQC)
Western Union offers a way for our customers to make a guaranteed payment by either cash or credit card. Once your payment is made, WUQC will provide you with a 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Call 1-800-325-6000 or access www.westernunion.com for Western Union support
- Western Union "agent locations" are often located within another type of business (e.g., check cashing facility or food market) other than a Western Union office
- You will need to provide the following information to Western Union:
- TFS account number
- Company Name, City and State Code Provide based on account type
Toyota Motor Credit Corporation
- Western Union will collect a fee for the transaction.
Cash payments to your account can be made through CheckFreePay. Visit www.checkfreepay.com for retailer locations.
- You need the following to make a CheckFreePay payment:
- Your billing statement or account number
- A photo ID
- CheckFreePay collects a fee for the transaction
Agent-Assisted Pay by Phone
You can make a payment from your checking account by calling the toll-free number at our Customer Service Center and speaking with a Team Member.