Skip to menu Skip to main content Skip to banner Skip to content Skip to options Skip to campaign Skip to footer

How can I submit a dispute about incorrect credit information reported to the credit bureaus?

If you believe we reported incorrect or incomplete information about you to a credit bureau, write us at P.O. Box 661009, Dallas, TX, 75265. Identify the information and tell us why you believe it is incorrect or incomplete. If you have a copy of the credit report which shows the disputed information, please include a copy in your correspondence to us.

Still need help?

Couldn't find the answer to your question? Don't worry, you can contact us for more information.