Skip to menu Skip to main content Skip to banner Skip to content Skip to options Skip to campaign Skip to footer

I am in the military or employed by the United States government. How can I take my vehicle with me if I leave the U.S.?

You'll need a letter of consent from TFS to move your vehicle from the U.S. Please contact our Customer Service Team for the most current requirements.

Still need help?

Couldn't find the answer to your question? Don't worry, you can contact us for more information.